CHARGING CURRENT: 3.6A maximum
LOAD TYPE: 4-step fully automatic charging cycle
BATTERY CAPACITY: 7-75AI, up to 120A for maintenance
COLD / AGM: Charging in cold conditions and AGM batteries
Auto: Fully automatic for optimal charging
12V: For all lead-acid batteries
For full battery charge / trickle charge
• Even small boats with batteries of 12V (7-75Ah up to 120 Ah for maintenance charging) require a charger designed to withstand the demanding marine environment.
• The M45 is a high quality 4 stage charger with unique functions, such as desulfurization and safe maintenance charging between seasons.
• With different charging programs: a program for small batteries (about 7-30Ah) to provide 0,8 A, a program for normal sized batteries (approximately 40-75Ah) and a program for batteries AGM, which require slightly higher charging voltage of 14,7 V instead of the usual 14.4V, by providing 3.6A.
• The IP65 classification means that the M45 is impervious to splash and dust.
• It does not create any harmful galvanic current, is fully compatible with the electronics board and is designed to offer safe charging: no sparkles, has reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection.
• Comes with 5-year warranty.